Drawings!

Hello guys!

After a year of posting nothing, I decided to get back on track with my blog. Although I have no Stardoll graphics to show you, I've got a couple of drawings, school projects and a graphic I made yesterday just because I felt like it. In this post, I'll show you a couple of my drawings I made at school, the graphics follow in my next post.

This year at school, we had a different professor who has actually let us express our creativity in our drawings. In the past years, all we could do was draw inanimate objects while observing them, which was pretty shitty in my opinion.

One of our first tasks was to draw a skull from two different points of view, using white chalk on black paper.

skulls


In one of this year's projects, we had to make either an artwork on a really big format (not sure which one tho) or a series of drawings/paintings/whatever, but it had to exhibit more than just one technique. I made a series of four semi naked models with a bit exaggerated proportions. I used charcoal to draw the bodies and color pencils to color in their hair. In the end, I used black acrylic paint to paint the background of two of the drawings black, and I added some colorful speckles to one.




It was my first time working with charcoal so extensively and I think I did pretty good.
I'm eager to hear your opinion!

Have a nice day,


Comments